Anyone can take a great dental photograph easily with the VPR. Simply turn on the lights, snap the phone on magnetically, and set the camera app to 3x zoom.
All VPR units have these awesome features:
- Designed and made by Vu Le, DDS, for dentists and their team members. We know it works because we use it every day in the practice.
- Compatibility with all major smartphones: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Plus.
- Magnet quick mount – attach the included steel stickers to your phone case, and our patented magnet mount secures your phone to the VPR. No clamps, sprints, or adjustment wheels are required.
- Diffused dual lighting – patented offset diffuser panels create soft yet defined lighting. The diffusers also reduce eye strain for your patients (shaded eye goggles are still recommended for them).
- Larger light source = softer light at equal distances, larger “sweet spot”: All shots look good, but there is a wider “sweet spot” of distances where it looks the best. So it’s more forgiving of shooting too far away.
- In body charging – LED panels can be charged without removing them from the frame using standard micro USB cables (included) and any USB charger (not included).
- OLED digital display – you know exactly how much light and color temperature every time
- Bi-color LED’s – warm or cool the color temp of your light. Warm light to blend with your room light for testimonials, blue light to make your work pop. We are the ONLY dental photography solution with variable color temperature.
- Highest max output of any dental light on the market. We are the only one bright enough to light someone several feet away. Just a single panel is bright enough for a full sized camcorder.
- Hot swap capability – you can purchase spare LED panels for hot swapping during long shoots.
- Tripod mount
- Customer support – we personally answer emails, phones and texts.
- 1 year warranty – we will replace defective parts with free shipping within the USA (international customers may incur additional shipping charges)
- 30 day return policy – return the product with no questions or strings attached.
Reasons to pick the VPR 500 unigrip:
- It’s the smallest, lightest, and easiest to travel with.
- It’s held in your right hand, similar to an SLR. Your thumb presses the screen button to take a picture.
- Doctors who shoot during surgeries tend to favor the unigrip.
- You can brace the left side with your other hand for added stability when needed.
- The unigrip is the sturdiest model
Reasons to pick up the VPR 500 Versagrip:
- It allows shooting vertically for posterior quadrant photos, portraits, selfies, vlogging
- It’s the only product on the market that allows for left handed phone shooting
- It’s the only product on the market that allows for ipad mini mounting
- The side by side handles provide the most stable video clips
The VPR is protected under under U.S. Pat. No. 10,667,696 B1 and 11,009,775.